Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Everlasting Kiss




I am currently reading one of Amanda Ashley's delicious vampire novels. I tell you she never ceases to amaze me. She keeps creating hotter, darker characters who deep down just want to share their lives-or eternities together. This one is about Daisy a Blood Thief, she steals blood from young vampires to sell on the Black Market. Then she meets a very powerful- and of course HOT- vampire named Erik who is searching for the infamous Blood Thief believing they are responsible for destroying one of his friends. However Erik has no idea that Daisy is the Blood Thief and wants to protect her purity and keep her safe.

So if you are one of those, like me, who loves a sweet love story of the undead don't miss Amanda Ashley's vampire books. She has at least 12 of these delectable vampire's out there. They all stand alone but are connected as well. Wonderfully fun reads.


Cat

1 comment:

  1. I'm not big on vampire stories but this one sounds fascinating. Perhaps I'll give it a try.

    The banner looks wonderful. Hot and sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete